Thursday, March 31, 2011

MASH Action Figures

Since I've become a huge MASH fan I've been looking for these action figures. I've seen them on Ebay but they've always been too expensive as I could only find them sold individually. Well last month I found all seven of them in one auction and the price wasn't too bad so I put my bid in. My max bid was $100, well at the last minute someone outbid me but luckily I was around right before the auction ended and I added $5 more dollars and won. I got BJ, Hawkeye, Winchester, Col Potter, Margret, Father Mulcahy and Klinger in Army clothes.. there is one more figure that's the hard one to find and that's Klinger in a pink outfit, but I'm determined to find that one as well.

Now they are almost 20 years old.. made in 1982. The package/card backs aren't too bad, some of them have price tag stickers on them and others have tears but for being almost 20 years old they look pretty good and the important thing is the figures themselves.. and they look great.

I also picked up a MASH Trivia card game which is a ton of fun and it's these trivia cards that we are using during out trivia part of our podcast. - Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment