Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking Back...Looking Forward

Hi Gang,
Al here. You know, I'm the host with the most...hair? :) Hey, I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you who've downloaded, listened, participated, etc, in the M*A*S*H 4077th Podcast during season one. We love this classic TV show, but truly YOU'RE the main reason we keep doing this podcast. Without you downloading and tuning in, we'd just be three geeks sitting in front of microphones. Well, two geeks and one awesome guy with lots of hair (I'll let you work out who that one is!).

Recently the three of us started recording Season Two of M*A*S*H and, well, we had a blast! It's been terrific working with Kenny and Simon, and although Kenny lives in California and Simon lives in a penal colony in England (ok, that's not true but he DOES live in England), when we record together it's like we're in the same room. Honestly these are two of the greatest co-hosts a podcaster could hope for. They share my love for this awesome TV show, and allow me to have as much fun as I can! Usually at their expense!!

Season One was a lot of fun to record because it allowed us to "kick the tires and light the fires" on this podcast, finding our groove so to speak, and it also gave me a great reason to get reacquainted with a TV show that has so much meaning for me in my life. It goes beyond entertainment, and kind of weaves its "magic" through my most treasured, fondest memories as a kid. Looking ahead to Season Two...well, all I can say is make sure you buckle your seatbelts because this is going to be a FUN, informative and WILD set of podcast episodes!

Thanks again for listening to the show, and hey, why not hop on over to iTunes and give us some feedback and ratings??? And while you're ON the internet, mosey on over to our merchandise store at http://www.zazzle.com/mash4077podcast and pick up some AWESOME stuff!! Ok, Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment